Friday, February 10, 2012

Lentil soup lovin' :)

From 21 September 2006

You are so right about not rushing love. Love just comes along; we should just recognize and accept it naturally... For me, true love can be as close as loving my niece and nephew. They love me back, purely! It is amazing to see how much of an impact I can have on their personality...

Or it can be that I love lentil soup. I love the way it makes me feel when it is cold outside and I am feeling somewhat lonely... Yes, loving someone as a life partner is much different but in the meantime I believe people should not waste time by always searching... Nowadays everyone is sooo busy with their everyday tasks/responsibilities but for anyone! yes anyone life can be appreciative and rewarding. We just have to see deeper, more than just with two eyes..

The main reason for me to come here was to get my head straight. Life was just fine back in Charlotte but forcing myself to be on my own here really pushes me to think life over. At the moment I am searching for endless happiness... I am trying to avoid any disappointment; I know it is tough but I am confident. This time period is sort of an elongated meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment